Thread: MGCC snetterton
View Single Post
Old 22 May 2006, 19:54 (Ref:1616574)   #11
Terry Scannell
Veteran

United Kingdom
North Walsham, Norfolk
Terry Scannell should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thanks to John W and Peter R and all at MGCC, both competitors and officials for a good days racing in rather trying weather conditions.

The Trophy races were superb, especially the ZR's defying the laws of physics and the effects of centrifugal forces going round Coram in almost monsoon conditions. We were wondering just how they managed to race so closely together at those speeds - but it was possibly quite simple - they couldn't see the other cars around them due to the spray!

I was glad to see the switch on my magnet is still set on repel! Must admit Pete I thought we were going to have one when Car 10 in the Midget's spun on to the infield and appeared to be heading for Fantasy Island and then spun back into the middle of the track and was stationary for a while. However the repelling forces of the magnet worked beautifully and sent him downhill to you! Cheers mate.

Andy thanks for attracting the others in your direction much appreciated - however several members of the crew were getting itchy feet and a bit jealous of you and Pete, they were hoping for something to run about to to keep warm I think. But hey the rest will do them good.

Terry