View Single Post
Old 3 Jan 2010, 17:58 (Ref:2607708)   #12
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I'm going to get shot for this, but with TK, a lot of his success has been down to luck. He's been fortunate enough to find himself in the best car for pretty much every single race of this decade. I'm not for one moment claiming that any fool can win for Audi, but TK is an incredibly lucky driver in the same way Alan McNish is a desperately unfortunate driver.

If I was going to set up a Le Mans team with all the money in the world behind it, I would be calling McNish's agent before TK's. Perhaps that only says who I think is the better driver, but I think many would agree with me.