View Single Post
Old 1 Jul 2011, 08:32 (Ref:2909123)   #135
porsche91722
Veteran

Australia
S.E.Qld
porsche91722 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridporsche91722 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridporsche91722 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by arakis View Post
P.S. mods feel free to move these P vs F arguments to the designated thread if they get out of hand. I was only responding to a jab by a porshce fan boy
BTW it was never about hte balls only about the money, and neither Porsche nor Ferrari have the cash to support both F1 and sportscars. so they chose theyr respective strong suits and went separite ways. Respect it, dont mock it.
Holy Moley, Get over yourself mate.
A couple of things.......Let us enjoy our day. I think it is a great day for sports car racing in general, having Porsche returning to Le Mans and LMP1.
By the way, it's been a long time since I was a boy, so I will take that as a compliment (I think??)
You're probably right, I should move over to the other thread to poke any jibes your way.