Thread: LM24 My 2017 Story
View Single Post
Old 6 Jul 2017, 16:47 (Ref:3749307)   #6
ATLFalconsFAN
Veteran

United States
Stockton, CA
ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!
This made me chuckle quite a bit.

It was a great time, so much of the fun we had we owe to you Kenn. We couldn't ask for a better host and organizer. Through the ups and the downs you somehow manage to keep an even keel and roll with whatever we threw at you. Thanks to that little magician (whose spell I did not fall under), I realized that my previous toilet paper transgressions were no longer that bad.

The International Camp is special, my Le Mans experience will never be the same unless I am a part of it. Such a great group of people. It's fun knowing that this close group of friends will be there, and even if it has been a year or two since our last meeting the camaraderie and friendship will pick up right where it left off.

Thanks again and I'm looking forward to when we meet again!