View Single Post
Old 2 Aug 2017, 00:10 (Ref:3756812)   #127
Razzzor
Veteran

New Zealand
New Zealand
Razzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Broadrun why don't you go take a break from armchair internet trolling and come back when you can be a civilised human being and speak to people with respect. Something you must have lost in your in your years since retiring and spending life on the forums.

You read far too much into the word greedy like it's some massive personal attack. Most people are greedy in some measure, it's a part of human nature. I'm greedy with some things, you will be too among other personality traits - you don't come across as a positive, likeable person at all.

Yes I CAN say he's greedy and a sentence later say I say I can understand it. That doesn't undermine my previous statement, that just makes me greedy as well if I was in that situation, should I do the same thing. I definitely wouldn't have though, not when the team was depending on you going in as the championship favourite. They've really only got one championship contender, Nico is only on the team because of Alain.
I don't need to pick a stance as it's not a black and white situation, it usually never is. There's always two sides to an argument.

Anyway I don't need to justify my thoughts on the situation of the team potentially losing the drivers title because Buemi had a contract to race WEC as well, not with someone like you.

According to you I'm a moron, petty, immature, a pompous blowhard, that apparently hasn't even watched FE or understand motorsport (what a "moronic" peahead comment), requires small words to understand English, and other smartass remarks like apparently I think I can run the team better. All just from a 1 post that had no insults in it apart from thinking Buemi may have let the team down by running conflicting series.

Half of your comments about the team and Buemi are just assumptions, you have no idea how Buemi or everyone on the team and sponsors/shareholders feel about the season and contract and nor do I. If they were bitter about, you think they'd say that to the media? No. But I can surmise what I would feel about it, which I have done.

You're obviously a typical cantankerous retired old man who needs a break, don't ever bother commenting on my posts, your feedback is not constructive it's just put downs.