Thread: Magazines Autosport
View Single Post
Old 21 Mar 2018, 18:42 (Ref:3809669)   #85
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodemo View Post
I used to buy every copy back in 1998 to about 2004 because I was massively into F1 at the time and it did do a good job of covering that aspect of motorsport. But as my F1 interest has waned, so has my appetite for such publications, plus you can get free articles online (still - hopefully!) so I haven't really bought it regularly in years. The last one i did buy was the supertouring edition several years ago.
I had a subscription throughout the 80s and 90s, but gave it up once the emphasis became firmly fixed on F1. I still buy two copies every year - the LM Guide issue and the issue with the LM race report - which in itself is a sadly pale shadow of the in-depth reporting we were used to in the 80's....