View Single Post
Old 16 Oct 2016, 06:37 (Ref:3680525)   #256
Sodemo
Veteran

United Kingdom
Solihull, West Mids, UK
Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob877 View Post
Just out of interest what don't you like about NGTC? I thought it was a pretty well accepted rule set, but would be interested to hear peoples problems with it. I have my criticisms (noise of the cars being the main one) but in the main I think it does a pretty good job. For me the rules are working if you have a capacity grid, big crowds and 50% of the field at least hoping they can win. I loved Super Touring but looking back I wish things that started to happen in 1994 had been nipped in the bud and perhaps we wouldn't have seen the spectacular fall from grace Super Touring suffered in the late 90s early 00s.
Without going on a massive negative rant which helps no one, I'll just say that I'm not especially fond of how the NGTC cars look and how the cars handle in corners. However I will give respect to the organisers for providing a full grid, so in that respect, the rules are working and the crowds are back to what they were in the late 90s after they dwindled a lot in 2000 - 2004...