View Single Post
Old 9 May 2017, 18:19 (Ref:3732518)   #15
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
But the alternative is a SC and then the gaps just disappear. Or, as I had once, grow because someone couldn't keep up. You could have the same with code 60, but generally it is a just a little better with code 60. With a SC I once got stuck in the pits too, ruined my race, but ultimately I was just unlucky and race control had to neutralise the race.

Yes, it's all not ideal. But there is a reason for having these best solutions.

To Dave Brand's point, we could pay more for our races so they don't have to have as each race and can be more relaxed to this kind of thing?