View Single Post
Old 21 Aug 2007, 09:05 (Ref:1993385)   #151
Tim the Grey
Veteran

Wales
Across the M40 from Gaydon...
Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by simon drabble
I watched the 24 Hour GT race on the telly and was surprised that the were able to use the run out so much and thought about adopting a similar style when I am next there (sadly not this year despite a very kind and extremely tempting offer from a fellow ten tenther) so sad to hear it looks like we will have to stick to the track!
Comment in the pit/paddock at the time was that they couldn't really police this at night!
I would say there's a good 10-15MPH exit speed difference by cutting the kerb at the top of Raidillon... With that nice long straight to Kemmel?
Also, there's a HUGE run off area all the way round the 'bus stop', all tarmac, so yes, you get folk using what's there...
As said, I'd have tyre barriers up, just the wrong side of the kerbs... NOW try to cut THAT!?!?!