View Single Post
Old 28 Jul 2017, 16:17 (Ref:3755122)   #24
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by YZFrider View Post
If you're a tech junkie like me Formula E is interesting even though the speeds and/or the racing is meh. I think it will catch up. Powertrain development is now open. I think the seasonal step approach has been good. In the future supposedly chassis devolopment will be open too. We shall see...oh and the real development will be in the energy density of the batteries.

For those who have not followed, here is a good description of the very different methods of motor/transmission combinations that the teams have used:

http://www.fiaformulae.com/en/news/2...-have-changed/
I'm a tech junkie, but as long as we're having fans vote on who gets a faster car, I'm not interested. I've watched it a few times and try to get into it, but it feels like a joke because of things like that.

Can we decide the grid on hashtags or something?