View Single Post
Old 28 Aug 2017, 13:15 (Ref:3762326)   #1487
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BSchneiderFan View Post
The new Supra will be the joint venture with BMW for the new Z4, yes? But I believe the Bimmer will be ragtop only.
That was what I had seen reported, but I have seen BMW will be only convertible and ONLY BMW will get the convertible. Small change in order but big time change in released cars. But it seemed like it would be a shared platform with engine changes between the manufacturers. Which seems to indicate the new Supra will be a small car if it is the new Z car as well.