View Single Post
Old 24 Jan 2017, 18:37 (Ref:3704810)   #257
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterMorley View Post
IRather than offend Bauble even further and given that most of us seem to be of a similar mind on the subject I won't add more to the topic and will use the internet for its main purpose - e.g. looking for pictures of cats, apparently dogs are currently more popular so I feel the need to redress the balance...
Thank you, Peter, sadly few show such consideration for my state of mind and mental equilibrium.
You are sir a GENTLEMAN, and I can offer no higher praise than that, despite what that other fellow who posts here says.

Salutations,

Bauble.