Old 14 Oct 2011, 09:19 (Ref:2970937)   #145
Feliks
Racer

Poland
Krakow
Feliks should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by kober View Post
I was able to exchange a couple of messages with Andrew, and basically all the projects posted by him are his own ideas, with the exception of the posts where it is clearly stated that it's otherwise (e.g. the semi-rotary engine).
Majority of the projects are based on the concept of re-using some well known (and working) designs in a completely new way (e.g. generating electric current by venturi effect).
Unfortunately, there are no existing prototypes for the most of those ideas, with the notable exception of the new4stroke engine, which was invented and built by Andrew himself. There are (at least) two working prototypes of the engine. Please take a look at www.new4stroke.com, where one can read about the idea, design, history and prototype of the project, plus some info about the inventor. And you'll be able to find lots of pictures as well.
Lastly, if you're wondering why those projects are posted on a motorsport forum, please note that Andrew was a competitive rally driver in the 70s.
Really, thank you very much for favor, whose niece. And referring to, for some " contacts with me. Someone Notes with pól rotary engine is not my invention. Of course, that is my invention. ( That which has dawna published ). Recent Photos prototypu, The engine, which can be called half turnover but unlike my person, I would call it butterfly engine, there are pictures of my prototype, a prototype of someone who is in South Africa did it. have published it, because the principle of operation is similar to mine, (though in many respects very imperfect, but nevertheless acting.)
For the future, please do not rely on any contact with me, and do not write incredible things or statement which is my property and what is not. Now I do not wonder that the Poles circulates enough jokes... because no one gave any authority to speak for me in this forum.

Regards Andrew