View Single Post
Old 23 Nov 2023, 01:05 (Ref:4186947)   #754
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post

Fines and points is fine by me when stopped at lights for people who aren’t ready to go. They sacrifice several other cars getting through and add to traffic. Selfish beyond the pale.

/rant
This.

I don't observe lots of in motion infractions but the sitting at a light and not going is every light here and one of my biggest pet peeves. Especially when you are in a heavy traffic situation, just a waste of everyone's time. I pride myself at getting as close to the bumper in front of me as possible. So much so that it scares my family [emoji23]