View Single Post
Old 26 Aug 2017, 16:48 (Ref:3761729)   #12
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by porsche962fan View Post
if Cole can take pole on a suppsoed FWD track you know they have too much advanatge no matter how you take it
If a mixture of FWD and RWD make up the front of the grid, and less than half a second separates the top 14, you know that no one has a significant advantage and the BoP is about right.
Cole has been improving a lot lately, putting in some impressive performances and did the best job today. You seem to find it hard to give credit to Cole for his drive, if they had too much advantage wouldn't Price be up there too?