Thread: WEC Race 6 Hours of Mexico
View Single Post
Old 4 Sep 2017, 10:23 (Ref:3764421)   #123
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Like Akrapovic I enjoyed it more than I anticipated I would. The directors spent a whole load of time on P2, GTE and I pretty much wrote off the P1 battle. There was literally no jeopardy at any point in that race, given the pace advantage of the Porsche and the respective title situations across the four cars. They are just going through the motions basically.

I know they are changing the double points system, but it's still at least one good reason for Le Mans as a finale.

Despite not being happy about the speccy nature of the class, P2 has definitely brought way closer action and better racing this year in WEC.