View Single Post
Old 27 Sep 2015, 02:06 (Ref:3577301)   #122
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Glad i skipped the scout trip this weekend myself, been raining off and on all day here. Especially with the forecast for Tues and Wed now. Got my two bales of straw this afternoon so I'm at least starting to get ready. Think it's time to get the gear down and checked through tomorrow. Might get a slant leg popup for the fence, academy has theirs on sale so we can retire Jeremy's mostly duct tape and tie wrap special finally. I'll bring my fire bowl and a tote of wood as well.

Where do we want me to stake out space? I'm going to shoot for the usual area but do we want the roadside or back toward the middle more? Going to search out the neighbors to help hold the area since they usually get in line Monday and the A-liner guy is probably already in line or just down the street waiting.