View Single Post
Old 18 Apr 2017, 11:19 (Ref:3727529)   #8
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
Having another closer look at the entry, (sadly former) AC/DC frontman Brian Johnson appears on the list in his 1970 Royale RP4. I'll certainly have to seek him out...

Also on the list, an Eagle Corvette GTP, of which I've never seen in person, to the best of my knowledge. Mr. Goodwrench #40

Can't wait.
And new entry list is sorted by class finally: http://hsrrace.com/wp-content/upload...-List-4.17.pdf

Yeah, I had to google it and see if it was really his car for the Furey. It definitely looks old school garagista race car.

The Beans are stepping up their game with another Intrepid and a Nissan to make the GTP class more than Toby running away from everyone.

And a whole fleet of DPs and LMPC cars, think I counted 3 of each so there's that

Although Sunday does look like a terrible day for packing up and that's always fun.

Last edited by broadrun96; 18 Apr 2017 at 11:24.