View Single Post
Old 16 Oct 2017, 10:51 (Ref:3774455)   #23
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Mr Warburton's departure will be noticed, and is a loss to the sport.

The financial re-righting of a sporting category that was arguably not in control of its future will forever be his legacy.

Had the series continued with previous management, there would likely be as many as a dozen less cars on the current grid, having had to hand back their RECs, being unable to continue operation.

We also need to understand and accept that Archer Capital is a short term owner of this investment asset. They, and others of their ilk, do not have a reputation for building for the future if in their view, the job is already done.

Mr Warburton, thank you for your service, for sourcing and developing the team under your to deliver a very good entertainment product.
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods