View Single Post
Old 13 Sep 2017, 01:47 (Ref:3766419)   #53
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
Clean up underway at the track. Been curious if our T4 water oak is still there...

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...01065953285921

The large tree down across the road is at T9. It could be pretty bad around the track. Starting to look different every time I come up there but I fear it may look very different next month. Wow next month! I need order my ticket and other credentials so I don't get hassled by the camping pass Nazis.
I was wondering how the track would fair. I'd be pretty bummed if I can't camp under my water oak!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
I'm headed up on Sat for fall historic races, Tony was asking about heading up for the weekend as well, so I'll check everything out
Thanks man, keep us posted.