View Single Post
Old 3 Feb 2002, 16:53 (Ref:209694)   #2
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
For me its the 1997 Gulf Davidoff McLaren F1s. I just love the look of that car and that f1gtr.wav is a fantastic sound!

There are a lot of touring car zips around, Hobson, but I tend to just bookmark any site with files for download.

I can make up a full list of those I've found - if anyone wants them?

By the way, has anyone out there tried to download some of the (seemingly) superb cars at

http://www.speedsims.com

?

Every time I try, I get a partial download, about 4kbs - yes, very small! It leaves me with with a tiny zip file which is useless. I'm obviously doing something wrong. They've got some great cars there, and I want the Blower Bentley!!

Hey Matt - you out there - why can't I get any of these to download?