View Single Post
Old 9 Sep 2013, 16:25 (Ref:3301054)   #22
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve_r View Post
Sorry for the random post. I am just trying to get my head around why he is being booed. Its not just by Ferrari fans in Monza, so there is more to it than the fact he just beaten two Ferraris.
He wins a heck of a lot and he has the audacity to not be a Ferrari driver in the process. That goes along way to explaining it for me. Both aspects are nonsensical reasons to boo him for me, particularly the first one.