View Single Post
Old 9 Sep 2013, 17:09 (Ref:3301074)   #23
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
The Vettel fans hate the booing.

Any real sports fans hate the booing.

But as Mekola says - it was at Monza and the Tifosi's hero has just come second to the man who is winning everything at a canter. Of course Vettel was a breath of fresh air when he arrived on the scene and people can have their minds changed by the most pathetic things. The finger did (does) it for me. I utterly loathe it. Ludicrous though that is. We're all human and things affect us differently. But if he wins every race from hereon for the next 5 years, I still won't boo him. (Although I very much doubt that I'd be watching by then......).