View Single Post
Old 4 Aug 2015, 04:02 (Ref:3563658)   #46
bluespur
Racer

bluespur should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
the pukekohe circuit alterations have not shortened the circuit - in fact it is now a little longer, it also has not deleted the old circuit as this still has a licence

I think that the new configuration is a lot better, provided a couple of additional passing moves, reduces the breaking and frequently resulting accidents at hairpin. All in all I think that more exiting racing is provided by this track and still retains to power approach.

what I am not happy about is the move of starting podium to outside of the circuit. this is a lot harder to see any flag signals against the background of the crowd - proven by a huge number of inquiries and situations where people have missed flags etc.

Also not keen on the amount of concrete around the circuit - it is an overkill and is now very difficult to see single seaters and low cars on the back straight. believe the fencing and concrete was necessary for crowd safety in front straight but that is all - bet if it was not available from Hamilton would not have had the level installed.