View Single Post
Old 26 Jun 2017, 09:31 (Ref:3746905)   #14
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
Rather than stare at a small lump of plastic try looking at that black ribbon of tarmac, big screens also help, not sure why anyone travels hundreds of miles to watch a race only to try and follow it on their phone, the addiction of those things is a curse of the modern world, Andrew you used to enjoy the race before you had them and you seem to enjoy it less now. Solution is obvious
Not at all Simon - quite the opposite in fact. I can say totally honestly that I'm enjoying Le Mans far more now than I ever used to and it's because my focus is almost solely on the race while it's going on that I like to make use of all the information available to me. I bought the app pack for Le Mans but struggled to use it thanks to O2.

Last edited by Aysedasi; 26 Jun 2017 at 10:29.