Thread: ELMS Race ELMS Round 2 - Imola
View Single Post
Old 18 May 2014, 16:37 (Ref:3407551)   #53
isynge
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!
For me an absolutely absorbing race, and no problems with stream or RLM commentary (okay it fell a touch out of sync at times but that might well have been my connection).

In a lot of ways LMP2 is getting to the point where it's the most exciting category out there. We're heading into June and I honestly can't call who's going to win it. Morgan feels like they've got some momentum but there are some very rapid squads out there with Orecas and Zyteks, and chucking the Ligier and Dome into the mix makes it a completely intriguing prospect.

More significantly ELMS is now more and more looking like a series that can happily stand on its own two feet - and with the WEC vanishing from Europe after June I can see a bit of wanderlust bubbling to the forth for the likes of Zeltweg or Estoril.