View Single Post
Old 18 Jun 2017, 15:06 (Ref:3744828)   #86
D.R.T.
Veteran

D.R.T. should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridD.R.T. should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
Let's see Texas had what Pruett and Miller both estimated to be the highest damage bill ever, not even close to any other race. If you read about the series instead of spouting off you might actually learn something. 1.8 million is the LOW estimate and recent tweets indicated prob closer to 3 million was spent repairing cars after that race.
As long we are using 'tweets' as supporting evidence I am not holding much weight in the argument.

Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
No where ever close to PIR's bill so comparing the two shows you just want to be right. You're wrong, foolishless wrong but I'm done with the discussion. I can read, I rely on experts and all have said Texas could have crushed teams and if it happens twice in a season teams would fold.
Just to be clear - for Coyne it has happened twice. Its actually happened 3 times since Phoenix for them. Its cost him a lot of money - no one is arguing against that notion.

What the concern is here - that apparently its different crashing cars and spending money at Phoenix and Indy compared to Texas I don't understand this as it creates the same whole in the budget. Write a tub off at Texas and its negligence, stupidity and unnecessary but write one off at Phoenix and its just one of those racing things

Its the same outcome for the teams like DCR and AA.

It appears that there is a separate agenda against Texas which crash damage is being used to push such an agenda