Thread: LM24 Race Le Mans 2012 DVD/BR (Duke)
View Single Post
Old 22 Oct 2012, 12:39 (Ref:3155857)   #18
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Picture quality is really nice.

I'm not really an expert on what constitutes good sound. I haven't got any speakers set up. You've always got the comms over the top so I suppose it's always going to be a bit of a compromise.

One thing I'd just remembered - which is more of a comment on Le Mans coverage - is HOW do these expert commentators routinely fail to recognise where an incident has taken place? Even in broad daylight!

They are all guilty of it, and many of them have been attending the race for as many years as I've been alive.

There really aren't that many corners at Le Mans. Surely I can't be the only person to spot this.