View Single Post
Old 20 Nov 2012, 04:15 (Ref:3168901)   #24
Jonerz
Veteran

United States
Youston
Jonerz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJonerz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfsburgRS View Post
but honesty I don't know the structure of the teams and programs enough to know if that would ever be the case.
Same team, different programs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich07 View Post
Great to see some confirmation. So its on a car by basis, not an inclusion of the entire gt3 class. Well this should bump numbers up a bit. Maybe we might see Turner running a Z4? Just a thought.
John Dagys may have more answers in his interview with World Challenge's Technical Director, though I think BMW Team RLL are more likely than Turner - not to say I think RLL will wind up in WC.

I reiterate, I think the SLS is likely and GMG will increase their R8 program significantly on 2012, but I think this announcement is more of an advertisement to potential teams (and wealthy men wanting to race cars that are currently in vogue) than it is an announcement indicating there will be teams on the grid next year.

Chris