Thread: Rules Future Rule Changes
View Single Post
Old 13 Jul 2015, 21:26 (Ref:3558330)   #1252
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I like a good Indycar race. Watched for years (good TV coverage allowing).

Quote:
Originally Posted by wnut View Post
If the F1 legislative muppets are looking for a blueprint, they could do way worse than look at the current Indycar car. They seem to be very good at running close to one another. Too close for some apparently!

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/119739
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillibowl View Post
i dont often watch Indy but yesterdays race had me glued to the TV.
[s]
It would tackle a lot of F1's problems. Freedom in regulations. No pay drivers. No fuel saving. No silly engine limit penalties. Good looking cars. No double points. No comedy tyre compound rules.

Oh wait ...
[/sarcasm]

I particularly like the fuel saving comparison. It is massive in Indycar, as it is in NASCAR and also, it a subtlety different way, WEC. It's only evil in F1 though.

Last edited by Adam43; 13 Jul 2015 at 21:35.