View Single Post
Old 14 Apr 2003, 13:33 (Ref:569048)   #21
Jay
Veteran

United Nations
Canada
Jay should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'm not bashing Danica, reread my posts above. I said she was a "a very capable Atlantic driver". Which is very true, and she deserves the seat as much as anyone else.

I complain about the fact that the racing media have turned each Toyota Atlantic race into 'Danica vs the field'. There are rookies (such as Allmendinger) in that series showing a lot more promise than her that are almost completely overlooked.

I also haven't personally insulted Danica the way you do every driver you don't like. Calling them "wnkers" I find completely inappropriate, as it's a personal insult and has nothing to do with their driving. If you want to say they can't drive for beans or their driving is ****, fine! But if you're just going to insult them on a personal level, I don't even think you should bother to post.
"I used to hate writing, but now I enjoy it. I realized that the purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog!" - Calvin and Hobbes