View Single Post
Old 31 Jan 2015, 22:52 (Ref:3499565)   #6
SpeedingTortoise
Racer

Scotland
Glasgow
SpeedingTortoise should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
@AoB The track is just shy of 4km length requirement but if you extend the two straights around Turn 1 then it'll be fine. Apart from that there is a nice combination of flowing curves and the section at the top of the circuit looks quite old school. I also like Turn 3 and 4 with the fast T2 into the sweeping T3 then the surprising, tight T4.

@SKG The layout is very similar to Motorland Aragon in Spain which is one of my favourite Tilke circuits. I think the longest straight the FIA allow is 2.5km so it would be ok. I really like it, a technical, twisty first sector followed by a backstraight that would make races reminiscent of Nascar on superspeedways. Lots of overtaking opportunities around the track as well.

@SBF I really like the section from Turn 3 to T7. Three overtaking opportunities with very long straights in between that should create some epic racing. Im guessing the pit lane would be on the exterior of the track between T9 and T1. I'd possibly have it between T4 and 5. I also like the Turn 1 and 2 combination.

These are all really good contributions. I will have mine up soon.