Thread: Driver Jenson Button
View Single Post
Old 14 Jan 2016, 16:17 (Ref:3604761)   #17
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillibowl View Post
is that a reference to JB and wife having their engagement ring stolen last summer?

i'll admit i laughed when i read that but now feeling a bit guilty about it.
Actually they have sadly split up recently. I will say that if this was someone like Hamilton it would have generated more press. I suspect that given it appears to be amicable and that Jenson has such a good image it has received little press (not that it is any of our business!) It sounds like they both have busy lives and even once married spent more time apart than together. I think she continued to live in Japan (close to her work) and he in Monaco (when not traveling).

Richard