View Single Post
Old 16 May 2017, 20:50 (Ref:3733934)   #91
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
That's the kind of decisions that get made without the knowledge that a personal trainer has.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Casto View Post
It doesn't make sense to me. Lack of hydration later in the race seems to be a larger risk to ultimate performance.
since posting that i have actually been going back and forth on what i think about the 'danger level' of said choice.

medically, i imagine he has been well advised what the effects are on his physiology, short and long term.

if its a risk he is willing to take then that would hardly make him the first athlete to jeopardize personal health in order to achieve sporting success.

or does it add a level of risk to the other drivers?

extreme diets for F1 drivers is nothing new so maybe this is just a case of nothing to see here?

have read some pretty funny suggestions on the interwebs about what else Ham can do to shed some extra weight.

donate a kidney, shave the hair plugs, get a lobotomy.