View Single Post
Old 16 Jan 2018, 18:41 (Ref:3793151)   #278
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bcarr6 View Post
Great stuff. Certainly not NISMO style to remove after streaming so I’d be surprised if they did that.

Really classy move on their part to stream. I wonder if that indicates the media team responsible for the stream were expecting a factory effort
I'm not 100% on the details, but Bathurst has special streaming rights which means it can't be embedded, but it seems certain parts of it can. What they did last year was streamed the entire race live, and then took it down for a day, split it, put the first 11:30 back up as a video you can't embed, and the last 30 minutes as one you can. So probably not a noticeable change for the majority of people.