View Single Post
Old 5 Jan 2009, 13:03 (Ref:2365595)   #44
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
terence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridterence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Hall
Funny that Terry I understood the real problem was that the hole for the quill shaft to go through on the original meant that the modern engine power needs a larger quill shaft so a larger hole in the newly fabricated rear upright ''On safety grounds'' solved the problem
Ah,yes,well------ But seriously[belive it or not] The rears suffered because of the bottom location pin,the material,ie,cast alloy used to crack baddly and the pin would escape!
Esper,the King Fritz car was the first Joe Ward car.Cant for the life of me remember the chassis number though.Then of course there was the other car we looked after for Michael Hess,it was timed at 178mph down Dottinger Hohe,then the roof blew off because Michael opened his window!!