View Single Post
Old 13 Nov 2017, 18:12 (Ref:3780239)   #11
Lancsbreaker
Veteran

England
Padiham, Lancashire
Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunder View Post
I slept for 90% of it

Says it all regarding modern F1 in my eyes!
So it could have been the most fascinating race in F1 history, and you wouldn't have known anything about it.........and plainly don't know anything, therefore your comment is superfluous....

As others have said, no real fight at the front, disappointingly, with neither Bottas or Raikonnen seeming able to challenge Vettel - although he couldn't run away either. However Hamilton's and Ricciardo's chases through the field showed some excellent overtaking, and Alonso and Massa's battle was also interesting, as were other tussles through the field.

Considering that there was no real award at issue, it was an engaging race, and I classed it as 8.