View Single Post
Old 17 Nov 2011, 07:16 (Ref:2987561)   #100
cleanup
Rookie

England
cleanup should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by formula_fan View Post
Calado could easily have had a very different weekend though had he finished in 9th and not 8th in the feature race, he may well have not scored a point. Not taking away from the fact he drove very well in the sprint race to win under pressure, it was a great drive.

I think of the rookies Dillman has maybe been more impressive though, constantly had the best pace of the rookies and I think he could have won the sprint race as well had he not done as well in race 1 and started from pole.
Agree that Dillman did a great job. Why people have to suggest could of`s, if only`s and possibles that didnt happen baffles me. Calado did get the result and thats the fact and I think it was a credible performance even if some think not. I see a previous comment suggests he didnt impress in F3, what!!! Jean Eric was fantastic that year, all Red Bull drivers in a Carlin car will be. I will just have to resign to the fact that for some unknown reason, some people on this forum find reasons to knock our racing prospects, British culture me thinks, hate those that are successful so talk em down.