Thread: NZV8's 2011/12
View Single Post
Old 17 Feb 2012, 23:52 (Ref:3027368)   #736
promax
Veteran

New Zealand
New Zealand
promax has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedwayracer44 View Post
As an ex Kiwi and close to the action, here's my prediction from the other side and god knows where V8SC are heading cause Archer Capital are raising their axe and its falling quickly. The MSC will go broke very shortly for a lot, my sources tell me that your TV company nearly didnt go to the NZGP as someone forgot to pay the bill..........again. Suzuki, Toyota, V8 Utes and 5000 other member have had sand thrown in their face due to your governing body taking sides on behalf of 10-15 drivers and teams at the most and one confirmed sale by a man way down south and note only one not two. Do you really think these 3 classes are happy the sport and its promotional arm have taken sides. How stupid. Ruapuna a shareholder of MSC told them they would not have anything to do with the December meeting and saved themself a 60k loss, again and I reckon Taupo which has a man at the top who knows that 1 + 1 = 2 will do the same and knows the wicked ways of MSC. The writing is on the wall, MSC have screwed the top end of the sport, the governing bodhas intervened and now taken sides as well but its all in vain. The other classes have had it and obviously a lot of competitors have had it as well and voted with their cars and their feet. Listen up! Get rid of the crooks, egos and reconcile.
first your mate reckon the orange falcon was the only new gen sold.. now some man way down south is the only one that has purchased one? tui anyone?