View Single Post
Old 5 Jul 2015, 17:23 (Ref:3555964)   #26
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pontlieue View Post
I care about ELMS, but more importantly, Simon Dolan does. And he has made clear that he is not a fan of the new LMP2 regulations. Considering that Jota is one of the leading LMP2 teams, it will be interesting to see what they do next.

I think I've read somewhere though that Dolan prefers ELMS because he likes the tracks more than those in WEC.
Greaves is also considering P1 potentially. And we know Zytek isn't making P2 spec bid. So with both Zytek teams possibly looking at hypothetical P1 switch, and being more European oriented, this is the solution again
http://tentenths.com/forum/showthrea...=143940&page=5