View Single Post
Old 17 May 2016, 18:13 (Ref:3642446)   #36
ATLFalconsFAN
Veteran

United States
Stockton, CA
ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!
So I am one of those sad, unfortunate souls who has been to Le Mans and will not be going this year. It is utter and complete torture.

Was just thinking about this fact this morning with a tear in my eye. Thinking about my most favorite moment of the week and how I won't get that feeling this year. First qualifying session, knowing that this is the first moment where things count towards something. Feeling like this moment and where I am is the center of my universe, how there is nowhere else I would rather be. Knowing that I am about to experience something special and important.

My favorite spot to experience this has been at the Ford Chicane every time I have been there. If anyone finds themselves at the grandstand there and can spare a thought for this tortured soul I would appreciate it.