Thread: Driver 2018 F1 silly season.
View Single Post
Old 27 Jun 2017, 14:47 (Ref:3747321)   #203
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greem View Post
Ilmor, Mercedes, McLaren and Alonso to Indy for a full season?

Stranger things have happened.
It's all a guessing game at this point. I would suspect that if Alonso can't find a top ride (Mercedes, Ferrari or Red Bull), he is likely to either walk away from F1, or stay at McLaren with significant concessions (another Indy deal and likely a LeMans deal of some type).

Also, as someone else pointed out. We are not yet even half way through the season. There is still time for McLaren/Honda to show improvement... or continue to struggle.

Richard