View Single Post
Old 17 Jan 2005, 16:01 (Ref:1203056)   #54
SALEEN S7R
Veteran

England
Poole, England
SALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Where did I say Mansfred Freisinger "HAS" to be reasonable with anyone? All I said was that its my opinion a shame that Mansfred Freisinger coudnt be a little more reasonable. And obviously Freisinger does have the time to prepare a British GT car or else he would not have quoted Adam Wilcox a price for a Freisinger prepared 911 RSR. According to Adam, if u read the article carefully Manfred Freisinger has effectivly outpriced Adam Wilcox out of running a Porsche 911 RSR in this years British GT championship by imposing his "ridiculous deadline". And now Adam Wilcox now has to recover his deposit from Freisinger, which he himself quotes as "highly unlikely" to be competing in any GT2 race in this years championship due to the huge ammount of money he will have lost due to recovering the debt. Now personally I would say that losing a potential GT2 front runner is a shame, woudnt u Audi R8R? Surley there was a arrangement agreed between Wilcox and Freisinger before Wilcox entered the agreement about payment, and I find it very hard to beleive that Adam Wilcox would shoot himself in the foot delibrtly and agree to purchasing a car he knew he coudnt afford, dont u?

Last edited by SALEEN S7R; 17 Jan 2005 at 16:03.