Thread: camera
View Single Post
Old 3 Mar 2003, 21:02 (Ref:523805)   #32
paul-collins
Veteran

Canada
Mosport on a good day
paul-collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridpaul-collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridpaul-collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
On that note:

Mine is a Chinon CE-4 (uses Pentax K-mount). I have a Pentax 50mm, a Sun 70-200 f3.something, and a 28 by someone else. All are decent, not spectacular, glass. I don't use the 28 nearly enough.

I just got a 2x multiplier to try on the Sun, 'cause as bella noted, you're not very close to the cars when you aren't credentialled.

I'm on the incremental upgrade program, and since I have a (hopefully repairable) Ricoh as well as this Chinon, I'm staying for now with K-mount lenses. I'm still trying to get the most out of the equipment I have, before I start pouring serious money into new equipment.

As with my other long-term motorsport goals, all this changes when I win the lottery. (Oh, wait, you have to actually buy tickets to win, don't you?)
... Since all men live in darkness, who believes something is not a test of whether it is true or false. I have spent years trying to get people to ask simple questions: What is the evidence, and what does it mean?

-Bill James