View Single Post
Old 16 Jul 2017, 17:38 (Ref:3751935)   #78
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Well that was a good race and the atmosphere shows why the British GP needs to stay.

Lewis what a drive, he certainly seemed to have that bit extra incentive to do it for his fans and after criticism for missing London, I found him interacting with the fans to be a top mark, as was giving Billywhizz and the other one with Cancer who's name I forgot, his time

Also well done Bottas, he's on a roll at the moment. If he continues like this, who knows? He's certainly justified his place in the team after doubts at the beginning of the season

Raikkonen seemed to be on top form, shame about that puncture, but hey at least Vettel's puncture meant he got the podium back

Nice to see Max at last finish a race again, his battle with Vettel was exciting, although I agree with Webber, he needs to watch his moving in the braking area. Would probably been a podium if they hadn't made that precautionary pitstop. And what a recovery from the Honey Badger too

The Hulk also impressed, taking full advantage of his latest updates and scoring a well earned 6th. Feel for Palmer, did well to get 11th on the grid despite not having the latest updates and then doesn't even get to start his home GP. Although he hasn't been performing as well as the Hulk, he certainly could sympathise with Max and Fred in the bad luck steaks this season.

And further to Razzor's point on Kyvat, Sainz could not have gone any wider, so it's stupid how Kyvat claims he shut the door