Thread: Official DotR Malaysian GP
View Single Post
Old 4 Apr 2010, 09:56 (Ref:2666425)   #6
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Very tempted to give it to Alguersuari for some confident overtaking moves and a solid finish, but the list of finishers behind him is not quite good enough for me to do it.

Vettel did well to grab the place from Webber. Thereafter it was straightforward enough, so although he did what he did, I'll give it to someone else.

So it's Kubica for the second race in a row for me. Renault are better than I thought they'd be this season, but Robert appears to be pushing that car into places that aren't easy to finish in.