Thread: ELMS Race ELMS round 3: Red Bull Ring
View Single Post
Old 21 Jul 2014, 11:28 (Ref:3436197)   #21
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
It is second-tier but it's actually producing some of the best and most intriguing sportscar racing this year.

The Pro-Am element ensures the races are open right until the end and there's a great tactical element. There's more wheel-to-wheel racing than we've seen in previous years. Some great drivers and guys who also will be WEC stalwarts in future years.

I enjoy the races infinitely more than what it feels like I'm enduring while watching TUSC. It just doesn't have that "must-watch" buzz to it which I only really get for the WEC.

I could have watched it live yesterday but opted not to and now I'm watching it back on delay, same as Imola. So I can't bemoan the lack of posts.