View Single Post
Old 18 Jan 2012, 02:14 (Ref:3013165)   #1498
ghinzani
Race Official
Veteran

ghinzani should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridghinzani should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradise City View Post

I doubt if Sky promised to channel Fangio at a Sky seance it would be enough to get people to part with that type of cash if you weren't willing to do so in the first place.

That had me in stitches, bravo!

However the news that Damons going to be part of it seriously makes me reconsider. I was going to ditch my Sky account in feb/march and just get Eurosport player rather than stump up another ten pounds a month, but Damon is such a superb person to listen to its almost worth the money, he has all his Fathers dry wit but in a more quietly spoken package and I for one cant get enough of it. He is also a thoroughly decent human being, and the complete anithesis to EJ. Then again theres alway all the illegal streams on the Internet, I am sure people will go out of their way to provide the streams. Are Radio5 definately going to provide live, full coverage for every race?