View Single Post
Old 10 Apr 2006, 08:32 (Ref:1575284)   #14
Dutton
Veteran

United Nations
Not Much North of Montana
Dutton has a real shot at the podium!Dutton has a real shot at the podium!Dutton has a real shot at the podium!Dutton has a real shot at the podium!
Speed is bad for breaks. It can be really quite insulting to the intelligence at times. So, if there are other channels showing something, and they are not as bad, then I watch them and use Speed to plug the gaps. It is the occasions when they go for a break, come back, then last about 3 minutes until their next one that really get to me (there have been occasions I have witnessed when they have barely made it to 60 seconds, but not very often admittedly).

If it makes you feel any better, Fox weren't any better during the Nextel race today. During the green flag periods, you were doing really well to get over 6-minutes before the next break.

Still, if there are yellows going around, it can be, but by no means necessarily, OK. It is just when there aren't that it can be seriously frustrating. The case of the ads taken in green flag periods only being 10-15 seconds: why not just not take them?