View Single Post
Old 14 Oct 2017, 10:51 (Ref:3774163)   #359
cg7aa
Veteran

cg7aa should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Great result for Meeke/Nagle and Citroen and not a bad rally to watch overall either. Hanninen is quite handy on tarmac, I'm glad he's finding some speed now. He had a rough early part of the season. I hope it's not his seat that rumoured to be possibly going to Tanak.

The Hyundai understeers quite a bit doesn't it? You could see it. Must be so frustrating for the drivers. I was never fully convinced by the robustness of the Hyundai package in terms of taking knocks and absorbing them, maybe they've prioritised light weight in some components in the pursuit of speed and it's come back to hurt them. I had my heart in my mouth when Meeke was coming up to the infamous Hyundai destroying rock. I thought it was gonna end in a ripped sump. Phew!

On a different note, I have a list of onboards from the season I would love to see, they don't make them available for free anymore. Does anyone subscribe to the WRC paid services and are the onboards offered? Are they any good? Is it worth paying for?